Monday, October 6, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya 2008




Hari Raya this year was ok for me as we don't have any financial problems. Yeah... First raya day and there i was with my purple kurung, infact, this year was the first time me n family wearing the same colour, purple. I was feeling the unity between us. Everyone was asking forgiveness to mum, and I was thinking whether to give "duit raya" to nephew n nieces or not.... Hehe...

Celebrating festive season with Cammie for the first time, our relationship is rocking good... But when i reached to my uncle's crib, I handed Cammie to my cousin. So he helped me taking pics of our cousins/relatives. :)

You know, u are 22 years old and still some people are giving u duit raya? I didn't expected it but I loike... Well, of cozla I'm abit paisey, d'uh. Hmmm, I haven't weigh my body after raye, Confirm bomb! My staple food this raya is kuih raya coz i keep on munching it at home, too lazy to eat proper food i guess.




Vacation has over and i'm supposed to work my so-called-third day today but Matin dear said that he checked the roster and didn't see my shift, so he said don't go to work. :) I spent my day sleeping from the tiredness i had for the past few days- jln raya- Went out jln2 raya with the partners and ended ard 1.45am. Reached home 2am plus... Betul2nye raya tu... Then suddenly i remembered abt last night, My store manager's sandals came off, so I helped her exchanged with some neighbour nearby... Haha... I'm bored.. Now i dunno what to do when i'm still freshly awake. Eat i guess...

Pic with bestfriend, Khairi... Lalala... He is wearing purple as well, Such a coincidence!

No comments: