Thursday, March 26, 2009

What a day!


I did not have fun just now.... But I was trying so... Early on I went to do eyebrow and upper lip threading, it was painful and my upper lip, still a bit of facial hair.. Then I supposed to have an appointment to give some statement but went i reached Outram Park, the IO called and said the meeting has to be cancel due to some urgent stuffs he has to attend. Oh dear.

So I take it as ok, coz there was some other reason for me to be at Outram Park, to register my nursing license. So I walked on a very hot sunny weather trying to find College of Medicine somewhere hiding near SGH, I was sweating I was thirsty but I kept walking, in the end I found it. But sadly, I found out I didn't bring my effing nursing certificate!!! What a day!! All my sweat and energy come to waste... I feel like crying....

Now I'm sitting in my room being entertained by Harold and Kumar... Cock meat sandwich.. I still haven't shower from the class chalet, my make up still on and I got colds...

No comments: