Sunday, May 24, 2009

Early morning

It is very rare for me to wake up as early as 6.30 am on Sunday unless I have to do opening shift at Starbucks. Well, I have no idea what should I do so I drank a bottle of chicken essence just to get the 7-digits code to play sudoku online. My brother went into my mum's room and said I was early today, yeah. Now my mum's room has no ceiling light, it got condemned!

I'm feeling of going out but I'm too lazy to go out coz today is Sunday and everyone is at home. Matin said that I'm a loner coz I can sit home and do nothing better than eat, sleep and watch tv. Today he will be doing his first night shift. And I miss my ambulance attachment. Speaking of attachment, the new batch of ITE pmt will be starting their attachment soon, surely the medics will be very happy... :) And I will be starting my paramedic job at Alexandra Hospital on the 1st of June! Yeay! But I haven't buy a new shoes yet!

Anyways, I'm thinking of myself as a boring girl. I think I need some hobby... I would like to be a model but who will help me to press the shutter? And I still haven't shower.. :)

No comments: