I did something good today, woke up and straight away helped mum ironed her traditional dress and tudung and make her pretty for her "Perjumpaan Hari Raya". Yes hari Raya is ending in few days time so what. :D
Met Matin under my void deck, he sent an order near my house and I found this old school toy from my mum's room. A glue balloon. Remember this?

So I was bored and played with it. Made a balloon stack. But it burst coz I accidentally landed my foot on it. :(
So in order to make myself more occupied, I cleaned my pet's cage and bathe him with bubble shower foam(ideal for a guinea pig of course!). Then I cleaned my house, sweep sweep sweep... Then got ready to meet Matin again to go to his open house for satay!!!!
But I have to make a move after an hour coz I have to see a doctor which I did not in the end. I cheated and bought a Robitussin instead. More cheap than the consultation. And I got myself a new hair dye. Bubble hair color!



No comments:
Post a Comment