Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Super nice and Vintage toys!

Today was nice.... The weather in KTPH is cool and breezy unlike any other day. Chew Min and I got free foods (vegetarian bee hoon and some fruits) and we managed to get a few minutes nap after lunch. :)

Then when I reached home and I saw a package and I somehow knew that it was meant for me. Well, of course la.


These items were wrapped with bubble wraps!! I'm going to pop them later.


Vintage Polly Pocket: Polly in Paris Eiffle Tower.
See how small this is?? I almost forgot how small this is.


Vintage Polly Pocket: Fairylight Wonderland Fairies.


Vintage Polly Pocket: Ballerina Miniature Ballet.


Neat huh? They are so darlings..... These reminds me of childhood memories. And my late dad used to buy these for me but I always misplaced the mini dolls. Haiz..

And these are what I call Polly POCKET. Coz they can really fit into your slightly big pocket, well except for the Fairy set. It is huge! :)

Old Skool rocks!

No comments: