We went to Slash concert! Well, the reason was actually we as in me, Matin and Aliaa wanted to catch Coheed and Cambria live performance! It was awesome. An advance birthday treat for the birthday boy. And we will definitely buy the ticket if C&C comes to Singapore again!
Matin told me that I have to be confident, well I do admit I am lack of confidence. And guess what he made me do? Cut my 3 years old hair!!! I was shock that he said I should cut it. I was thinking of cutting it but I wasn't ready... I kinda love my long hair coz it was permed, second, I just dyed my hair!
So, I went to a hair saloon near his place and told auntie to cut my hair short. And you should see her reaction when I said it short. And to make me feel slight guilty, she tied my hair into a ponytail, cut it and gave it to me!!!! There I saw my nice long hair been tied and it was on the TABLE!!!! And now I feel my head lighter. Haiz....
And YES, That is my HAIR!!! I brought it back home ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment