Let me summarized what year 2008 had for me.
- When almost the end of nursing course, my clinical lecturer gave us hard times, she gave us less mark and our GPAs really pull us down.
- My attachments buddies more united and we use to go out together but now I can only count Amir, Danial, Rohaya....
- I have graduated from Nitec in Nursing and I'm missing all my friends in ITE..
- I got a bouquet of PINK roses from Razman during Valentines. First time in my whole life! I laugh it out loud!
- I broke up with Razman. Thats a good thing.
- I was dating Mr Midnight... It was nice, but I stop...
- I found Mr Pretty Boy instead... :) I'm in Love with him...
- I went to Singapore Flyer with mum and sis-in-law during Mother's Day.
- I'm training to be a Paramedic! Still, its in ITE College East la...
- My paramedic attachment at AMK firestation, just beside SSDC...
- My family and I are so happy and we have lots and lots of money! I mean, no financial probs.
- I got myself a new Canon 1000D cammie!
- For the first time ever! My family wears purple for Raya! Unity!
- My house renovated and I have a Narnia Wardrobe(means big).
- My 2nd brother got married!(finally!)
- I went ice skating at Kallang Leisure Park thrice! 1st with nursing attachment buddies, then mr pigeon and Muhammad, 3rd with Mr Pretty Boy.
- Razman still owes me $550 for the old M1 bills including lawyers' letter!
- I went to zoo twice in 2008!
- There was no more page to stamp on my old SSDC booklet. Staple some new pages just in case.... But at last.....
- I passed my TP and got myself a Sachs MadAss 125 bike! Weee...!
I think thats all I can remember for now... Hehe....
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment