10 days of rest are going to officially over when the clock strike midnight.... OH NO!!!!!! But it was nice... eat, sleep, ride, laugh, joy...... I feel more relax and ready to get back to station life....
I want to summarized what i did everyday..
26 Dec - Went to bike shop to collect my bike with Khai, the starbucks best fren, then straight to starbucks to start work. Partners then saw my bike and commented, CUTE, like the rider? Ahem!
27 Dec - Went Cold Storage shopping with family then met pretty boy for a short lunch then straight to starbucks for closing shift. My body started to feel weird, tired and moody. Closing was horrible! I hate when customers keep on going inside when the shop almost close! With my mood swing, I started to show tantrums. :) but what I like abt closing, the markout cakes. It was alot! So I decided to be an angel and packed for my relatives around Yishun and be the delivery girl on a Madass...
28 Dec - Woke up with achiness around my body. I have realized being a rider is such a tiring job! Oh ya, Azliana's wedding.. Matin wants me to ride to his place coz his bro wanted to see my bike but I didn't manage to reached there coz I was lost, almost entered an expressway, with a baju kurung to be precise. Matin to the rescue. After the wedding, me and Matin when riding2 then he realized I was getting warmer n warmer. I'm down with fever.
29 Dec - Went out with mum and Cik Ros to TTSH to visit my other aunt who is sick. Well, I am sick too so I decided just to chill at Starbucks with the partners. They were all shocked to see me, why? Coz I was wearing tudung that moment! Then I can't stand the temperature around me so I decided to go and see Dr So, my private clinic doctor in the evening.
30 Dec - Spent the morning sleeping. Woke up with a nice feeling after drowsy medications. Chill at home then in the late afternoon met pretty boy for some chilling watching videos at the park nearby my house. Nice short meeting. We didn't went out far coz it was Tuesday = Ngaji Day in the evening at my house.
31 Dec - Went to Orchard to meet Netty Love. Chilling then I helped her to pierce her tongue, again! After that, Netty had to go for her countdown in chalet party. I went straight home. Boring right? Watched the countdown and fireworks thru TV.
1 Jan - Went Pasir Ris to have a short meet up with Mr Pigeon. Damn he is skinny now due to Army life, and dark... BBQ Pigeon! :) He is my first pillion ard Pasir Ris... Hehe... I was damn scared that I might fell but it was fun... We nvr fell ok. Then in the evening met Ridzman and he need a lift to northpoint. Haha... He is my 2nd pillion. Haha.. Then ard 9, met Matin for dinner and drink. My bike created prob. The Batt Low incident, again. I left my bike at Yishun Central and I got the chance to relieve the moment as a pillion again! Yeay!
2 Jan - Tried to ride my bike to the workshop with Matin but ended it stopped in the middle of traffic. Haha... So i called for towing which cost $30! Then when we reached at my bike workshop, the uncle changed the batt for me and it cost $85, excluding the GST! After that, we ride to PS to watched Yes Man. It was super funny. While riding home, Matin was trying to get me ride faster so aft i throttle up suddenly my bike abit wobbly and the LED light kept blinking, no, not now, I've changed the batt mann! And I shouted his name but he was getting excited riding so fast and he left me in the expressway. I have to pull over to road shoulder. I was sad and I tried to called his cellphone but he was riding. I was sad coz I'm alone at SLE b4 Yishun exit, people drove/rode pass me. More sad when my mum keeps on calling telling me to get home fast! God dammit! Matin called me and he said he's going back for me. Matin reached and he tried to see any prob with the bike and EMAS came to tow my bike to nearest carpark which was the Yishun Stadium. Aft towed, we tried to fixed the bike in the dark, can't find any prob but suddenly the bike can start again but not with the electric start, only kick start. So I told Matin to ride my bike, I want to ride his Gilera and we ride to my place.
3 Jan - I went to workshop again with a heavy feeling, hoping that it won't stop again at expressway coz I'm alone. Reached there and the uncle said it was the wiring problem so uncle fixed it FOC. :) I'm happy so I ride to Orchard to meet Matin and his best fren, Aisyah. We get along pretty well, dinner at Es Teller coz Matin wants his Happy Soda and drinks at Rouge Outdoor bar. Then Aisyah went home, me and Matin riding2. Had to meet Sharif, Razman's bro, he gave back my money! At last! Few hundreds dollar richer, who's happy? ME!
4 Jan - Slack at home, my 1st bro came with his wife n kids. Damn kecoh la the house, had lunch and somehow suddenly I missed home cooked meals. To think back, I didn't have any home cooked meals during the hols! Hehe... Today I just need to rest and slack on the last day of holiday, Tmr is my night shift. :) Back to station life.. But with new member, my Madass!
Tomorrow start my attachment and I'm sure I need to buck up if I want to pass and graduate as a full pledge Paramedic! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment