Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Faith



"Every successful man lies a strong woman behind him", and I want to be that woman for him... This is a picture after his job interview, he is so worried now, scared that he will not able to get a job. But I have faith in him, that is why... I'm his confidence and that is for sure..

"I want to get married now!", I said.
"No, can't now", he replied.
"Urgh! Can't you just be romantic and entertain my nonsense?"
"Haha. Ok"

Looking into my eyes deeply and he asked,
"Will you marry me?"
"Of course..." I smiled.
"That's what I want to hear," as he kissed my hand.

I was happy yesterday... Well I'm always happy.. Went to Matin's place for dinner with his family just now. Helped him dyed his hair but his hair is too black like ebony black that his brown hair colour doesn't have any effect on him! Maybe under the lights. Hur hur!

I'm having a straight 4 morning shifts this week and I'm supposed to sleep now but I'm doing an egg mask. Waiting it to harden on my face. Well I can't smile now, guess I need to wash it off now! Haha... after egg mask, fried it and eat it la!

No comments: