
Zaman dulu dulu jemur ketupat dan lepat.... Hehe... I never thought of this until my sis in law said "hang these on the bamboo pole". Huh?
Our first video call at msn. Hehe.... I'm planning of doing ............... :D
A new family member born in 10th of Sept '09. Nur Ilham... Cute kan??? Now I remembered what my mum told me about my abg. He asked what is the meaning of Matin and mum replied it was from the 99 names of Allah. My abg said,"If I knew I would have named Ilham, Matin!" Ummm.... I think he is joking or maybe not!
And this vid my niece, Khairiana is applying make up. Kecik kecik da nak bersolek! Mentel dia!!
And last but not least, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to all muslim around the world.. Salah dan silap tolong maafkan, and halalkan makan minum saya ok.
LOVE YOU!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment