
1 hour and 45 mins had passed, and I'm still waiting for my mum here. She is having her cataract surgery... Mum wants to have a perfect eye sight. I took leave just for her but still have to wake up very early as if I'm going for morning shift. Missy said surgery around 30 mins... So, I have wasted.... 1 hour and 45 mins minus 30 mins = 1 hour and 15 mins and still going on..... If I were that nurse I would say "at least 1 hour or more because we need to observe her before sending her to the ward" :) Wah.... Good explanation! Sister is going to be proud of me... Hehehe....
Oh dear, I'm having an early morning business proposal after having iced milo and egg and tuna sandwiches...
I am wondering will my mum is going to have an eye patch on her eye? Pirate! Aaarrrrh...!
No comments:
Post a Comment