I still have curfews...

It's not a habit or a custom, it's only my heart wants to say "I Love You, Matin Norman..."

Monday, November 22, 2010

Singapore Expo.

Medical coverage at EXPO. Mendak kape??? I'm killing time eating.....
Posted by Miss Trouble at 2:43 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Camwhore

Camwhore
Smile big big!!

About Me

My photo
Miss Trouble
I got moods. Sometimes I want to be girly and sometimes I want to be rock chick. But all I know I am just a plain normal girl.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (64)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • Singapore Expo.
      • I would kill for that smile. :)
      • Day 1
      • Boy Kitty
      • updates.
      • Baby.
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (60)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)

Let's blog hop into these stuffs!

  • Natasha Punkrockclassic
  • Sasha Love
  • Danial
  • Mark Daniel
  • Aidah
  • Miss Laney
  • Class Blog
  • The Secret
  • Dhar Yay
  • Esther Chan

Chatter Box

Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.