Wednesday, November 17, 2010

updates.

Heavy raining today and I'm stuck at home on a public holiday. This just reminded me about yesterday. Was at SSDC from 1240hrs til 1822hrs. I was stucked due to heavy rain and I forgot to bring raincoat. Worse to worse, I don't have a spare and it was my first day! Take that!! I almost die of boredome. Luckily SSDC has a telly. Beach volleyball match entertained me. And a boy came to talk with me.


Oh, look. FINALLY! Class 3! Let me drive your 4-wheels baby.... Next license, Class 2A baby!


Last week, after I got to know about personalized cash card from Natalie's blog, it gave me an idea to make these for Matin and myself. :) And, ta daa!!!


Oily and buttery. The most important things in a butter thosai. If it does not have a buttery taste, don't even try to name it butter thosai. And the most yummy butter thosai in Singapore? Rubinah's of course! Die hard fan here.


Last but not least. Selamat Hari Raya Haji...!!! Poor lambs have to "shower" in this kind of heavy rain before being slaughtered.

No comments: