Did my first night shift yesterday and boy, alot of calls... It was assault night for yesterday! And Suicide night last week... I'm feeling happy now. Coz I just watched a beautiful magical girl story/movie at OKTO channel... Title "Barbie and the Diamond Castle"... Hehe... Tell me that i'm like a little girl.... I love Barbie shows... They are so pretty and magical and fairytales and always makes me happy...
I remember going to Toys R Us after sch just to walk into Barbie's area and be mesmerized how pretty she is... The dresses, the perfect figure, long nice hairdo.... And not forgetting the charming Ken, her boyfriend... Hehe.. Wow... How I wish to be as pretty Barbie, not in a plastic or rubber way but in real life i just wish that I am perfect inside out... Speaking of getting jealous with Barbie Roberts. Hehe...
Barbie is such an amazing character that makes little girl happy and always imaging herself as a pretty princess in her own world... But soon the little has to realise that how cruel reality can be when she grows up. Well, i started to realized when i was reaching adulthood and when was it? :) All I know, everyone is perfect, unique, good looking and special in their own individual ways...
And u want to know something? I love myself...
No comments:
Post a Comment