Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finger cut

Finally I got time to blog... Actually I do have alot of time to blog for the past few days, only that I'm super lazy and always read other people's blog...

Yesterday was a funny working day... One of it, I got a call from Tagore Lane, which was abt finger cut, bleeding.... Pathetic right when u got that call?? I mean, finger cut, thats all... But, wait till i called that person...

"Hi, we're calling from the ambulance, may I know what actually happened?"
"Oh, a worker just cut his finger and it fell off! Hurry hurry come!"
"Fell off? How many fingers?"
"Huh? How many u want??"
"I just want know, how many mdm..."
"Hurry hurry come la, I dunno how to salvage the finger, come faster!"
"Yes, we're on our way, just relax, we're coming from AMK", "Btw, u just put the finger inside plastic bag and put it inside cold pack"
"Huh?? What?? I don't have it!! Faster come la, I'm expecting u to reach here in 5minutes!"

CCB!! This lady ah really mcm fucking smelly cibai!!

But, the funny part...

The amputee was only ard 2cm... Index finger.. And got sandwiched with 2 cold pack given by the nice ang moh guy boss! TTSH fullhouse and it was not an unstable case but we just asked TTSH to standby... Hahaha.. Just for us to have chance of buying food from there... :)

No comments: