Oops...! We did it again.... We just became heroes to a guy who injured his D-spine!
Concert was fucking awesome! AsI Lay Dying rocks!! I'm not into mosh pit but the girl beside me was just damn irritating... The crowd, haiz.... here n there push everyone else... So, u can't beat the crowd, u join them! I was getting even with the girl beside me and the unlucky random fella was running out from the crowd holding his neck and suddenly he fell on the ground.. Fuck, his D-spine swollen... He refused our help but me n Matin told him that spinal injuries are no joke! Told the security to call 995... Hehe... Alpha 112 came... Cool or wat! And we quickly ran off the scene! Hehe...
I've downloaded MV from Britney and she is so fucking sexy... Womanizer is my tune!! Brit makes me drool... I told Matin I want to be sexy and hot as Britney... Haha... 1 more MV from Hilary Duff title Reach Out... The song is so catchy and sexy... It goes like this "Reach out and touch me..." Oooh.... It should add lines like these, "Touch me and fuck me!" Haha...
Ok, fine I'm horny....
No comments:
Post a Comment