Met Matin boy for dinner and went to Mustafa Centre to buy his new iPod Touch... Yeah, he broke it yesterday, screen cracked. He said it fell on the road, don't asked me how... But his new iPod is soo cute... Its like a round shape on its base... I'm soo jealous... Hehe...
Here are some of the updates:
Razman owes me $500 plus for the M1 bills. Hate that fella... Used my name for his line but nvr pay the bills, Laywer's letter came to my house. WTF!! Matin was quite pissed abt it... But he still loves me... YEAH YEAH!!
Razman owes me $500 plus for the M1 bills. Hate that fella... Used my name for his line but nvr pay the bills, Laywer's letter came to my house. WTF!! Matin was quite pissed abt it... But he still loves me... YEAH YEAH!!
Saturday went out with Matin love, Netty love n Midzi the lonely guy... Hehe... Went shopping then dinner at Ayam Bakar Ojolali... Matin wonders the word Ojolali was an english word or not... And he had his "Haaaappyyy Soodaaa" moment..... Then we went for sheesha...
Sunday, again with Matin love n Midzi the lonely guy to ECP for skimming(for the guys) and picture taking(for me). Met Sasha love with those big muffins hanging on her chest... Hehehe... Then at the evening Matin n I had dinner under the tree with dimmed lamp post sitting on a ground sheet.. Awww..
I'm soo happy... Soo happy that I think I'm gaining some pounds mann!! Meet bf, eat.. Want to eat, meet bf... Haiz....
I keep on smilling thinking abt his "haaaappyyy Soodaaa" moment... I think Netty does too... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment