Today I have explored the whole Toa Payoh. Actually not really deep la, I was lost and I kept going round and round TP for 3 times in 1 hour, yes, 1 hour! And some people just gave me the wrong directions. Kim Keat Rd I was going, but people just gave me instructions ard TP thinking it was Kim Keat Ave. The differences are Kim Keat Rd is near Balestier Rd which mean near Whampoa Ave and Kim Keat Ave is in Toa Payoh. So I have wasted my time and my fuel going round and round. :) And I almost wanted to cry due to tiredness after I asked a taxi driver but luckily a good samaritan saw my pathetic face and said that I looked lost. So he offered a help by bringing me to the place. He drove, I rode.... Reached location! I was so relieved! Thank you.
Saw Matin after that, he is now better. His shoulder is recovering and he can't do some wild cornering yet, that is good! :) Eh mat, ride safely la next time!
Tomorrow is my birthday... So I will be a 23 years old bitch in few hours time! Icing on Matin!
No comments:
Post a Comment