Thursday, June 25, 2009

Waxed!



This is me during a medical standby at Suntec for the water week event on Tuesday. It was boring but macbook cheered my day! Then met bf. :) We went to Orchard coz we were both boring people. Then Matin had an idea and said, "Let's go to Mustafa!". We shopped for toiletries and total money we spent together was $52! Haha... And finally I got myself a hot wax. yeay!

Wednesday, supposed to come to Matin's place to do some pampering on his face but we only did a removal of blackheads. Coz after lunch, we all felt sleepy. The weather was very cooling and it was raining the whole day... Me, Aliaa and their mum went to sleep... Now I'm happy coz I waxed my armpits. :) Its very smooth now... Thanks to my mum! I love my mum...

Tmr is my afternoon shift... Haiz...

No comments: