Friday, June 12, 2009

Weekends


This is an old pic of us but I love it, monochrome....

Finally, weekends are here to stay, it has been 2 weeks since i joined AH and I'm still lost in the department. Some staffs mistaken us as attachment students in scrubs coz we are still newbies. Hah... But I learnt new stuff yesterday, venepuncture, but I haven't start practicing it due to give others some chances to complete their ojt. But I did cannulation just now and got to collect some blood into tubes. :) Blood sucking vampire.

And starting from next week I will be starting a.m. and p.m. shift. Taste the real life biatch! Means less spending time with bf, friends and dumbo. I miss dumbo, have to keep on reminding myself to clean his cage tmr.

Yesterday, I learnt about something from bf. He trust me fully than what other people said about me. And he told me this, he never knew any new girl since we started dating and going out.. He is so sweet, and I trust him as well and this makes me feel special deep inside me. We have been talking about our future, when to tie the knot, where to stay and how to organise and I knew that I can feel secure that he is mine and I am his. Even if in the end of this day I'm not going to marry him yet but in the future I want him, to grow old with him and we are keeping our words together. That is our effort. Even if I don't get to see him often, we knew we are still in each other's heart. Distance makes the heart grew fonder and stronger. We will have to be patient, our time will come.

No comments: