Sunday, June 21, 2009

Post- Happy Birthday

And so 34 minutes have passed and now it is 21 of June. I had a great time just now. Early morning my mum and I went to KFC for breakfast to get that porridge but the queue was super long and they were so slammed by customers, the fact; they are using coupons and it was Saturday. When the time I reached to the counter, the porridge sold out, damn! So we got waffles and platter meal. After breakfast we went to Causeway Point just to jln2 and mum got herself a nice bracelet with pink gems and a bread toaster. :) Then headed back to Northpoint to get my gifts, make ups. I was thinking of a new handphone but mine still in working condition, so yeah.

Later in late afternoon, met Matin. And we rode to Causeway point(again?) for some groceries shopping coz he wanted to cook dinner for me. So sweet right... So here are the pictures. It supposed to be a salmon steak but I guess guys can't really be inside kitchen. Looks like a salmon rojak but it taste nice. :)





He was being super sweet, thats why I love him.. :) Dinner with love on my Birthday.

No comments: