Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beautiful night = Heavy night

I was shocked, why did it occurred to me to ask a question that would hurt me like shit. I feel shit, right now. My vision is blurred by the past. I'm feeling dizzy. I need to let it out but somehow I can't. I have swallowed my feelings... My feelings are my meals.... Breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. I will cry to sleep hoping tomorrow will be a better day... Prove me that it is over.... Coz these things will haunt me, forever, till I leave this cruel world.... I won't forget.

Now I have to tell myself that I have to be smart.
"Fana, wake up and smell the coffee. Think out of the box. Stop being such a blur queen. Stop being too simple. You are such a dumb bimbo".

OK, I'm back to my feet. Sorta.

I need my sleep. Full of feelings in my stomach. Hope it will pass, sooner or later.

No comments: