It's not a habit or a custom, it's only my heart wants to say "I Love You, Matin Norman..."
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Good muslimah, as a start.
Ok, so random of me now to talk sense into my life... I don't know what got into me that I have started to memorize and refresh my prayer's doa.... As a muslim, we should pray 5 times a day and as for me, I have my lazy moment after when Syaitan has persuaded me not to pray.. I should know the doa at the back of my head but as time goes by, I tend to forgot some words or a letter in the prayers. Now, I'm holding this prayer book, memorizing and reciting it again and again as if I am going to sit for an exam.... Well, it is a good thing for me, as a muslim... I want to be better. And soon, after I'm done, I want to memorize the surah from Al-Quran as what I had been doing in my Madrasah moments....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment