Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rain rain...

Sunday suppose to be quiet and less patients but thanks to the whole day of raining period, business was good! And I was going here and there working my ass off and having numbness on my feet. And I was thinking how am I going home with this rain from the sky? My bike is having problem, clutch loose and I can't even find the biting point.

Let me tell u a story about just now. It was drizzling when I wanted to go home and my seat was wet and I don't have any cloth to wipe it so I took a cloth from someone's bike but I put it back after that. So when I realized the clutch was giving way, I was stuck. A few minutes later a couple was walking to a bike which I took the cloth from. And I asked help from them. :D How ironic! Hehe... And I noticed that I didn't put the cloth back nicely, it was slightly hanging!

Then I met Pretty Boy for supper. My night was great. Double cheeseburger, hot chocolate and him really made my night a warm and satisfying one. I want to have another beating, please..

No comments: