Friday, July 31, 2009

Drug

I am supposed to head to bed now but I'm not sleepy, maybe the grande size caramel macchiato is taking control of my brain to stay awake. I went to SB-TH coz I miss them loads. Last Friday of the month, 50% off for TTSH staffs. Then headed to Arab St for sheesha with Netty Love.

And I'm missing pretty boy running towards me after I parked my bike.. I miss him so much that my heart beats faster than ever... Euphoria. So intense that I feel that I'm floating while walking.. Yearning to hear his soothing voice saying "I love you"s. His touch, his warmth and his love are making me a happier person in this world. He's my everything that I have ever want... Let's talk about love...

My morning was super nice... No patients who boiled my blood, no standby case, alot of cannulations and venepunctures but I was so sleepy, I slept at 1 plus... And I was back to my active self after I got a kinky msg from someone I love... "Morning my love. I'd like to have you on my breakfast table please". Enough dosage to perk me up.

Love, love, and more love..... Love is in the air.....

No comments: